30 July, 2007

How quickly it wears off...

Well, about four weeks after the injection, the pain started to return. Here and there I would move and the hip would do a funky thing, or I'd start to limp on and off. And it's been downhill ever since.
I had an appt w/ Dr. Kelly on Friday, 27 July. He examined me and said that he thinks it's time for the surgery. I asked if I could wait until September for various reasons and he said so long as I can keep the strength up to what it is now, that should be fine. I am afraid of that as the hip is getting worse on a daily basis.
Ok, just got off the phone w/ Dr. Kelly's office and surgery is now scheduled for the 17th September. Fingers crossed I make it that long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stay positive...easier said than done, just think after the surgury you are onto a brand new you. : )

my thoughts and prayers will be with you as always.

xoxox
vic