01 February, 2008

Getting a bit gutsy again...

Today the weather has been absolute CRAP! But thankfully to me sleeping relatively well the last week, my fibro has not been flaring up too much.

PT on Wednesday was good. We discussed that I hadn't had any sort of bad reaction to what was done on Monday, and agreed to keep it status quo for the time being. Of course then my PT guys decided to add the balance board at the last minute. I hate that thing! Well, I don't mind the front to back bit, it's the side to side that always seems to make my hips, feet, knees, etc flare-up. The area below my right knee where I have bursitis had been acting up from the morning on Wednesday so I had half a lidocaine patch on that all day. I love those things!

Yesterday was pretty good, no aggro from the PT, which is a welcome and happy thing. Tonight I have plans and since I got all dressed up decided to wear my boots. The heels are only about 2" but my right hip has not been happy with me since I arrived at work. I will try to remember to ice when I get home. If all goes well I will try to pool tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

No comments: