08 February, 2008

not so sure...

what is causing my right hip to hurt.

Wednesday I did shoot some pool, but to be fair only two games so it wasn't that intense. Yesterday I went to the chiropractor and I told the masseuse that my lower right back has been feeling tight. He did a lot of work down there and also a bit on my hips, and it was later that afternoon my right hip started to hurt. So it could be that, or it could be soreness from the pool on Tuesday. I ended up not going to the pool last night since I was sore, and iced instead.

I have a busy weekend ahead so will have to keep reminding myself to take it slowly. That's definitely a lesson I've learned most emphatically. I am still a bit sore today though. Also, thankfully (touch wood) my mum is ok so that has taken away some stress. :-)

No comments: